- Sprinkling a pinch of coriander powder is enough for curries to give its characteristic flavour.
- Coriander powder is usually consumed with water. It alleviates gas and aids digestion.
- Coriander powder is an essential condiment in cooking.
- Coriander is a widely used ingredient in most south Indian preparations.
- The aroma of this essential spice is known to stimulate one’s appetite with its mild aroma.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.